Thursday, December 13, 2012

URBAN

Today was my last day of class for the semester! I had two of my four finals today and I calmed my nerves by using my brand new coat and beanie. I was lucky that today was sunny because it goes perfect with the contrast of the electric blue and my bright orange beanie. I cannot believe tomorrow I am leaving Boston, summer outfits coming soon!!! Mua

-------------------------------

Hoy fue mi ultimo dia de clases por el semestre! Tuve dos de mis cuatro finales hoy y decidí calmar mis nervios usando mi nuevo abrigo y gorrito. Tuve suerte que hoy estaba soleado porque iba perfecto con el contraste del azul electrico y el naranja brillante del gorrito. No puedo creer que mañana me voy de Boston, outfits de verano se vienen pronto!! Mua











Coat - Nasty Gal
Chunky sweater - H&M
Booties - ALDO
Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - GAP
Rings - YSL / ALDO
Bag - YSL

Photo credits - Ece Yeni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!