Friday, July 5, 2013

FIA

Long time no see!  I came back to Venezuela and I haven't had time to post anything! I wore this outfit to attend the FIA in Caracas. The Iberoamerican art fair happens once a year and galleries from all over Venezuela, Spain, the US, etc get together to celebrate their common passion for art and antiques. I've always gone to the FIA and FIAAM in Maracaibo my hometown. I love how artists mix together their signature style with what's current in fashion, culture and worldwide events. Congratulations to BAYA for selling all of their gorgeous necklaces!. Back to the outfit I spotted this white blazer in my mom's closet and its coming to Btown with me!!



----------------------------

Mucho tiempo sin subir un post! Este outfit lo use para ir a la FIA en Caracas. La Feria Iberoamericana en Caracas es una vez al año y galerías de todas partes de Venezuela, España, Estados Unidos, etc se reunen para celebrar  la pasión que comparten por el arte y las antiguedades. Siempre me ha encantado ir a la FIA y a la FIAAM en Maracaibo!. Me fascina como los artistas mezclan su propio estilo con elementos que representa lo que esta sucediendo en el mundo de la moda, cultura y eventos en el mundo. Felicitaciones a BAYA por haber vendido todos los hermosos collares que llevaron! Mi elemento favorito en este outfit es el blazer blanco que encontré en el closet de mi mamá y se viene conmigo para Boston!!


FELIZ DIA DE LA INDEPENDENCIA A MI BELLA VENEZUELA! 










FIA 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!