Friday, July 11, 2014

AGELESS COLOR-BLOCKING

What happens when your camera runs out of battery!! Only got two (decent) shots but I couldn't care less because that day I was shooting one of my best friends Lara for my article on The Huffington Post where I talk about Emerson's fashion sense and style.  Loving the aquamarine color-block going on and to contrast my new head scarf. HAPPY FRIDAY Mwa 


PS. If you would like to read my article on The HuffPost click HERE!
------------------

Lo que pasa cuando tu cámara se queda sin batería! Solo tuve dos fotos (decentes aunque sea!), pero no me importó. Ese día estaba fotografiando a una de mis mejores amigas Lara para mi nueva artículo en The Huffington Post donde hablo de tendencias en Emerson College y el estilo de sus estudiantes. Me encanta este choque entre colores "acuáticos" y un toque de color que da mi pañuelo en la cabeza. FELIZ VIERNES Mua 

PD. Si quisiers leer mi artículo en The HuffPost clickea AQUI!





Shirt - H&M (Similar here)
Skirt - Zara (Similar here)
Vest - Vintage
Shoes - NASTY GAL (Flatform from Shoe Cult too!)
HeadScarf - J.Crew


 #teenvogue







2 comments:

  1. Nicee!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow, me encanta como te queda el pañuelo. te ves super genial

    http://valdobidjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!