Saturday, December 20, 2014

BIG BIRD'S EVIL TWIN

When I went to NYC, I managed to only go to Topshop because of the craziness of Black Friday. I scored this fluffy feathered bomber jacket with a hoodie and the jeans that I wore for my previous post. "I look like Big Bird's evil twin," I said to my friends. And boy, did I like it! It is so comfy and warm. My friends are complaining because I'm 'shedding' the feathers everywhere. I got this T-shirt in L.A. on spring break and I don't know why I've never photographed it for the blog because I wear it non-stop. As for the bottom, aren't my new chunky heels from Jeffrey Campbell so rad? I'm wearing them with socks because of the cold and to be honest I absolutely love the platform + socks combo. Tell me what you think! Mwa.

---------------------------

Cuando fui a Nueva York hace unas semanas, solo pude ir a Topshop por la locura que había ese día por Black Friday. Pero si les soy honesta, me devolví con 2 piezas que quería tanto! Una chaqueta pomposa de plumas y los jeans que me puse para el post anterior. Desde que me la probé les decía a mis amigas, "Parezco el gemelo malvado de Abelardo, el de plaza sésamo." Pero me encantaba!! Aunque mis amigas se quejan porque me estoy desplumando pordoquier. Esta camiseta me la compré en L.A. hace meses y no se porque nunca la he fotografeado para el blog ya que es una de mis favoritas.  Ahora hablemos de la parte de abajo, que tan cooles están mis nuevas plataformas de Jeffrey Campbell? Son los zapatos mas altos que tengo y desde que me los compré los he usado con medias por el frío y me encanta esta combinación. Cuentenme que les parece! Mua.








Shirt - UNIF
Jeans - Paige Denim
Sunglasses - RayBan
Bag - Chanel

#teenvogue



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories. Beautiful dress for winter season. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below.... I really like your Shirt,Jeans,Sunglasses,Bag,and Shoes..

    winter dress

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!